2022 Open Enrollment period for Michigan State Police is from October 18—November 9
Why should a Michigan State Police Troopers Association member pick COPS Trust for their and their family’s healthcare needs? These are the top 5 reasons to choose a COPS Trust plan.
- No renewal increase in 2022. There is a 0% renewal increase this year for COPS members.
- Great benefits. COPS offers four different plans to choose from, including three PPO plans with your choice of deductible and an HDHP option.
- A healthcare plan run by its members—COPS. The COPS Trust manages its own benefits with the help of a third-party administrator, putting your healthcare in the hands of members.
- Dedicated customer service. The COPS Trust has its own dedicated customer service team from US Health and Life, there to help you with your benefits.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan coverage. The COPS Trust leverages the power of the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan to provide the best provider network in Michigan of providers and doctors for you and your family’s health.
You can read more about the benefits available to you in the Summaries of Benefits and Schedules of Benefits below or proceed to the customer portal.
The online formulary from Magellan Rx for COPS is available to check for covered medications.